- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The complete filtration system is hidden in the rear sump that is topped by a rotatable screen for easy access. Fed by a unique surface skimmer that directs the water to a bespoke micron filter bag, the rear sump houses a silenced REEF-SPEC®protein skimmer, a 960lph European ECO circulation pump and 100g of REEF-SPEC®Carbon to keep the water crystal clear. The design of the rear sump together with the automatic top-off reservoir makes the MAX® NANO self-sufficient for about 3 days.
Lighting is provided with the all-new 55W Prime HD LED from AI. The full-spectrum, 7 color channel LED unit is fully controllable via Wi-Fi and is attached to the aquarium using Red Sea’s custom lighting mount, which can be rotated to provide full access to the aquarium for reefscaping and maintenance.
Key features of the all-new MAX® NANO:
- 75 litre, rimless 8mm ultra-clear, beveled glass aquarium with rear sump
- REEF-SPEC® Prime HD LED with built in Wi-Fi control
- REEF-SPEC® filtration including professional protein skimmer, ECO circulation pump, micron filter bag and REEF-SPEC® Carbon
- Automatic Top-Off unit with built-in reservoir
- Integrated control unit for easy feeding and maintenance
For a limited time the MAX® NANO is available with a free 7kg (210litre) Red Sea Salt and our Reef Mature Pro Kit, which is the safest way to fully mature your new aquarium in only 21 days. (These extras are no longer available)