- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Automated Ca, Mg, K, Na und NO3 Monitoring and Control
The ION Director® (IOND for short) uses state-of-the-art ion-selective technology to automatically and accurately measure essential water parameters – calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and nitrate – with maximum comfort and affordable operating costs.
The precise and durable multi-ion sensor, specially developed by GHL for seawater analysis, requires no reagents, cost-effective calibration liquids are used for the automatic calibration. Inaccurate, time-consuming and costly measuring methods, such as test kits, are a thing of the past.
In addition to measurement, the ION Director® System offers many other functions:
- Control: Automatic readjustment of dosing pumps to keep a value stable
- Monitoring: Alarm when the value is outside an adjustable range
- Analysis: Display in charts and logbook (via app, cloud and web server GHL Connect and GHL Control Center).
Combine the ION Director® with the KH Director® and measure and control the KH value in addition to Ca, Mg, K, Na and NO3
Standalone or a ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller 3 or 4 with a Doser 2 (2.1) Slave for operation.
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 75 mm (without MUI-Sensor)
Scope of Delivery:
- Device with integrated measuring cell
- MUI sensor, especially designed for the IOND
- Reference fluids A + B, 500 ml each
- Silicone tube, 5 m
- Unique Multi-Ion sensor
- No reagent liquids required
- Precise measurement
- Cost-effective and harmless reference liquid
- Measurements per day adjustable
- Value display via host device
- Automated Data-logging
- Automated liquid supply
- Low maintenance design
- Seamless integration w/ GHL system
- WLAN, USB und cloud-service access via host device
- Large LED status indicator
Convenient to program via
- Our app, web, and cloud service and free PC software GCC
The ION Director® can be operated in two ways:
The ION Director® is connected to the GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Standalone via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the GHL Doser has full control over the measurement process and behavior of the ION Director. The GHL Doser will control both its dosing pumps and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the doser to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.
The ION Director® is connected to the ProfiLux 3 (3.1, 4) and a GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Slave via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the ProfiLux has full control over the measuring process and behavior of both the GHL Doser and ION Director. The ProfiLux will control the dosing pumps in the doser and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the controller to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.