- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The external display and operating unit ProfiLux Touch is connected over the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB is present in ProfiLux 3, for instance) and is the perfect add-on for your aquarium computer system!
The device shows you at a glance all important readings and states of your aquarium or terrarium on a 4.3” color touchscreen – e.g.:
- Temperature, pH-value, redox (ORP), conductivity, oxygen and activity of the control loops
- Light intensity and moon phase
- States of pumps and power outlets
- Alarm, feeding pause and maintenance
- Reminder texts and time with date
You can adjust by yourself what information you would like to see
Besides displaying current values and states ProfiLux Touch has also to offer some handy additional functions:
- start of special functions (feeding pause, water change, maintenance or thunderstorm)
- measurement recording and display (up to 4 million values)
- remote control of the ProfiLux
- manual switching of sockets
- manual illumination control
- Wall mounting set (Optional there are other mounting sets available, please see below)
- Universal power supply
- Connection cable from ProfiLux Touch to PAB-Businterface (2 m)
PAB-cables are not part of the shipment, please order them separately.
Dimensions: 138 mm x 94 mm x 25 mm (L x W x D)
- ProfiLux Touch offers several background images – you can choose the background according to your personal taste.
- Colors of fonts, background and charts can be adjusted.
- The integrated speaker allows an accoustical warning in the event of an alarm.
- The power suppy and the PAB connection are managed through a thin cable which leads to the back of the device, therefore a discreet wiring is possible. The connection of the PAB-lines and of the power supply is managed through the included PAB-Businterface at another, hidden location.
- Firmware updates are possible, so you can benefit later from new functions