- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The fixture is comprised of two T5HO housings, which are connected with each other, that can accommodate many different brands of LED fixtures between the T5HO housings. Various mounting brackets allow the T5HO Hybrid fixture to work with popular LED lights including, Mitras®, Aqua Illumination®, EcoTech Radion®, Kessil® and more.
The T5HO hybrid luminaires are ideal for those who do not want to give up their proven and familiar tube lighting, but at the same time want to take advantage of the great possibilities offered by modern and powerful LED luminaires.
In addition to combining the advantages of LED and T5 lighting, the luminaires feature a sophisticated and universal design as well as high quality standards.
- Available in 4 different lengths (24 W / 39 W / 54 W / 80 W) and in 2 colours (black / white).
- With the included universal holding brackets, many common LED luminaires can be mounted, including Mitras® LX7, Mitras® LX6, Mitras® Lightbar 1 and 2, Ecotech® Radion, Aqua Illumination® Hydra 26 and 52.
- Mounting brackets for round luminaires (e.g. Kessil®) are available as an accessory.
- LED mounting brackets can be freely positioned so you can arrange your LEDs however you wish.
- Brackets for various LED lights: GHL Mitras LX 6 & 7, AI Hydra 26 & 52, Ecotech Radion XR15w & XR30w, i.a.
- Hanging Kits
T5 tubes and LED lights are not included.
- Each side of the luminaire has its own power cord, so each T5 pair can be turned on/off separately.
- The European version of the T5HO hybrid luminaires include decorative end caps as standard which hide the wiring to the T5 luminaires and to the LED luminaires.
- Powder coated seawater resistant aluminium housing.
- Electronic wide-range ballasts (100 – 277 V / 50 – 60Hz).
- Hanging kits included.
- Efficient reflectors and IP67 tube sockets.