- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ROX 0.8 ACTIVATED CARBON DATA SHEET
- Highest grade acid washed extruded carbon manufactured by NORIT
- Steam activated produced to the highest quality Food-Grade required by the FDA
- Unmatched absorption properties
- High mechanical strength and low dust content
- ROX Carbon offer superior pore size and structure, which are capable of absorbing a wide range of molecule and particle sizes.
- These superior absorption qualities facilitate the capture and retention of:
Medication Organics Chemicals
Color Contaminants Odors Water Column Impurities
- Electrostatic attraction and chemical bonding is utilized to accumulate and trap contaminants to pore walls and/or outer pellet surfaces.
- Small pellet size and high porosity provides more surface area increasing adsorption rates to that required by the medical industry.
- PH neutral
- For use in Saltwater, Freshwater, and Ponds
Iodine Number: 1000min.
Ball-Pan Hardness: 97min.
Particle Size <0.6mm, MASS-%: 0.5max.
Iron (ACID EXTR.), MASS-%: 0.02max.
Moisture (AS PACKED), MASS-%: 5max.
Food Chemicals Codex: Pass
Methylene Blue Adsorption, g/100g: 24
Surface Area (BET), m2/g: 1225
Apparent Density, Vibration Feed: 0.40 g/ml
Density, Backwashed and Drained: 0.35 g/ml
Ash Mass %: ~3
Calcium (ACID EXTR.), MASS-% 0.01
Chloride (ACID EXTR.), MASS-% 0.1