- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Abyzz A100 Pump
Abyzz pumps offer quiet running, high performance and an extremely low running cost. The Abyzz A100 is the smallest pump in the range. Rated flow rate 7:300 l/h
A200 Pumps as of Oct 2012 now have an improved pressure deilvery for an increased head height. Existing A100 users can return them to Abyzz for an upgrade for a small flate rate charge.
Please see the bottom of the page for the new performance graph.
From the 20th Oct 2012 all 200 and 400 series Abyzz pumps come with a pump lifetime 10 year warranty !!
The Abyzz pump with its titanium impeller consists of programmable menu-controlled driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor.
The efficiency factor of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operations. The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards.
- Variable speed range (0 – 100%)
- Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes)
- Soft startup Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts Low-noise operation
- Choice of 3m or 10m cable length
- The pump can be used immersed or in a dry position.
Note that this pump is not self priming.
- Freshwater and seawater aquaristics, pond filter systems and creeks.
Maximum flow rate : 8,500 l/h
Rated flow rate : 7.300 l/h
Delivery height : max. 6.0m
Rated input : 5…100W
Inlet/outlet connections : 40mm/25mm