- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Deltec 600i DC skimmer
The new innovative internal skimmer from Deltec.
The Deltec ‘i’ DC pump range of skimmers incorporate a new emergency overflow system that prevents the collection cup from overflowing in the event that the sump water level suddenly exceeds the skimmers specified water depth or the air intake becomes blocked. As the water level rises within the skimmer body the air feed to the pump will shut off automatically via the emergency overflow further reducing the chance of foam flooding the cup if the water level in the sump should ever rise due to a return pump failure.
The new skimmers also include minimum and maximum adjustment level marks on the outlet pipework for easy set up.
The ‘double base’ footplate design allows water to exit the skimmer body into a void within the footplate and into the integrated level adjustment tube and the emergency overflow tube. This new design feature means that water will exit the skimmer body at the lowest point greatly reducing the chance of micro bubbles escaping the body, increasing air- water contact time and also reducing noise and turbulence within the skimmer body.
Due to waste accumulation and calcium carbonate build up skimmer pumps generally have to perform in a harsh environment and need to be cleaned periodically to maintain peak performance. With this in mind Deltec have incorporated a quick tool less removal system for the pump allowing for easy disassembly, in tests Deltec have been able to remove a pump for cleaning in less than 20 seconds meaning less time spent maintaining equipment and more time to enjoy your aquarium.
- New footplate design allowing water to return through the footplate to aid degassing and reduce turbulence within the body
- Highly efficient cylinder body
- New Deltec developed emergency overflow system with water level indicator
- Whisper quiet operation
- Extremely low power consumption
- Quick and easy removal of the pump
- Variable adjustable DC pump
- Aquarium size 200 to 600 liters
- Power consumption 11 watts with 500 liters of air (in normal operation)
- Dimensions (LXBXH): 22 x 14 x 51 cm
- Pump Deltec DCC 2
- For sumps with 15 to 25 cm water level