- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
HI-98319 Waterproof Salinity Tester
This pocket sized meter is waterproof and perfect for the measurement of salinity aquariums using conductivity to determine the salinity level of your water.
Salinity should be checked regularly in aquariums. As Oceans are very stable environments, where there is not a lot of day to day change in the water parameters, fish can respond negatively to even small changes in salinity.
Each meter is supplied with:
- CR2032 battery (installed)
- Storage/protection shield
- Instruction manual
- Quality certificate
- 35.00 ppt calibration standard sachet (x 4)
Care and Maintenance
To obtain the highest accuracy for measurements, it is important to follow these guidelines:
- Calibration is only as good as the solution being used. Fresh solution should be used for each calibration
- The probe should be rinsed with purified water each time before placing in calibration solution or sample to be tested
- Recommended solution: HI-70024P Calibration Solution 35.00ppt, 25 x 20ml sachets