- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
HI-97115 MARINE MASTER WATERPROOF WIRELESS MULTI PARAMETER PHOTOMETER
A compact and versatile Marine multiparameter photometer designed to accurately determine the eight parameters listed. It is suitable for use in the field or Lab/benchtop environments.
For use in aquariums and marine biology applications, this meter measures pH, Alkalinity, Ammonia, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate Low Range, Nitrite Ultra Low Range, and Phosphate Ultra Low Range.
A compact and versatile Marine multiparameter photometer designed to accurately determine the eight parameters listed. It is suitable for use in the field or bench environments.
The HI-97115 can be used as a stand-alone photometer or can be connected to the Hanna Lab App with a compatible smart device via the integrated Bluetooth module. When connected, Hanna Lab App functions include measurement with the ability to add notes, data logging with extended storage capacity, data sharing, and the ability to create and save method groups.
- Backlit LCD – The 128 x 64 pixel LCD allows for a simplified user interface
- Battery status indicator and auto-shut off – The auto-off feature automatically shuts off the meter after 15 minutes of inactivity in order to conserve battery life
- Method and parameter – Chosen parameter and method used are displaying along with the reading
- Large cuvette size – The sample cell fits a round glass cuvette with a 25mm path length. This allows the light to pass through more of the sample ensuring accurate measurements even in low absorbance samples. The cuvette holder features ridges to protect scratching of the optical path by the cuvette.
- Virtual keys
- Compact size – Measures 142.5mm x 102.5mm and 50.5mm thick.
- Menu available at the touch of a button
- Dedicated help key – this provides information relating to the current meter operation, and can be used at any stage in the setup or measurement process to show contextual help.
When the photometer is paired with a compatible smart device, it adds an enhanced user experience to the photometer. You can name samples and add notes, view logged detail such as date and time, share logged data in various formats, and control meter settings.
More key features:
- Waterproof and floats – IP67 meter design
- Option to select measurement location for better tracking consistency
- CAL CheckTM validation and calibration – step-by-step screen guides through the validation process and user calibration. GLP data displays the last calibration date.
- Backlit LCD and on-screen help
- Built-in reaction timer that ensures consistency between tests
- On-screen tutorial mode with animations – this includes steps required for sample preparation, the required reagents and quantities. Enabled via the setup menu.
- Auto-data logging features to easily record water testing results – up to 200 individual measurements (data points). When the log is full, the instruments rewrites the oldest data point425