- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Marine Care Test Kit Ammonia
Red Sea’s Ammonia test kit is an advanced colorimetric test, measuring the total ammonia (NH3/NH4) in marine aquariums to an accuracy of 0.15ppm. The toxicity of Ammonia is dependent on the pH and temperature of the water. After completing the test calculate the toxic ammonia as instructed.
Part of the Marine Care program, this simple to use test kit is essential during the initial stage of the biological maturation of all marine and reef aquariums. See Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro kit for details.
Important notes for using the Marine Care Program Test Kits
• Before testing clean the glass vials and the large syringe by rinsing it with the water to be tested.
• After testing rinse all syringes and vials with RO or distilled water before storing. If vials are left unwashed a residue can form that will affect the results of future tests. Use a slightly acidic solution such as citric acid to remove the residue.
• In order to ensure an accurate drop size always hold reagent bottle vertically above the test vial, and gently squeeze out each drop .
• Close all reagents tightly immediately after use.
• The test reagents are stable up to the date stated on the pack when stored closed between 15 – 25 °C.
• Store the reagents and color card in the plastic box to prevent damage from prolonged exposure to light.