- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
DC-300 Refrigerated Cooler
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new range we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-300 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 300W making ideal for aquariums of 150 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 300lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it's extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power – 300W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 0.8A
- Water refrigerated – 50-300lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 200-1000 lts/hr
- Weight – 9.5Kg
- Dimensions – 338 x 218 x 325mm
- Inlet and outlet- 12mm (12-16mm Eheim pipe)