- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The All NEW!! GHL Controller
Superior in Every Way
ProfiLux 4 is the most advanced member of the ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller family. Its extensive selection of on-board connections provide everything the ambitious aquarist needs to achieve success.
From form to function, the ProfiLux 4 is well-equipped to manage important tasks such as lighting control, water parameter measurement/control, level control, pump control, and much more. Fitted with the most on-board connections available, the P4 also includes integrated modules for measuring Conductance (adjustable: fresh or saltwater), Temperature, pH, and Redox. Connections for level sensors, leakage sensors, and 1-10V interfaces are also included.
Built-in WiFI and USB connections ensure optimal connectivity to keep you well informed about the status of your aquarium via web interface, e-mail, and myGHL cloud service.
The ProfiLux® Controller is globally recognized for its outstanding accuracyand reliability. From private users to research institutions, they all trust in the ProfiLux to provide them with highly accurate data and performance. The exceptional functionality of ProfiLux makes it the preferred controller of professionals and hobbyists alike.
ProfiLux 4 is designed to standout from the crowd. Offering switchable pH/redox and Conductivity inputs, laboratory grade measurement and accuracy, nearly limitless expansion options, rock-solid hardware, and much more. See for yourself, what it is like to own the ultimate in functionality.
This Premium-Set with the ProfiLux 3.1T Controller is adapted for marine and freshwater aquariums.
This set is ideal for measuring and controlling temperature and pH-value and for creating true-to-life illumination effects.
The ProfiLux 3.1T controller is suitable for illumination and level control, temperature measurement, pH, conductivity, redox measurement and control.
USB and LAN ports are integrated.
The controller comes standard with a LAN port, a webserver and two expansion slots.
You are able to measure conductivity, redox potential, oxygen, humidity and air temperature with additionally required expansion cards and sensors.
Power supply unit in the specific country version
Water temperature sensor
Power Bar 5.1 & 1m PAB cable
Ph, redox & conductivity Sensors
Calibration liquids for above sensors
Controller Details & Compatability
Multi-channel Lighting Control
- Control up to 32 independent channels of dimmable and non-dimmable lamps
- Freely programmable
- True calendar moon phase: Simulates the lunar rhythm in harmony with nature and promotes species-typical behavior.
- Sunrise and sunset simulation
- Seasonal lighting: ProfiLux Aquarium Controllers (beginning with version 3) are capable of simulating the seasonal cycle of sunshine duration and sun intensity.
- Thunderstorm simulation: Simulate lighting-effects in conjunction with dimmable GHL lights. Programmable storm parameters allow you to change the frequency, intensity, and duration of a thunderstorm.
- Rainy day simulation
- Cloud simulation: Programmable random generators allow you to define the beginning, intensity, duration, and speed of a cloud – soeach time new clouds are created.
- Temperature-dependent light reduction: for short-term temperature peaks on hot summer days.
- Tropical twilight
- Gentle lighting transition from summer-time to winter-time laid out across several days.
- PWM interface for LEDs
Lab Grade Measurement and Controllability
- Water temperature monitoring/control: Program heaters, ground heaters, and cooling devices for maintaining temperature; Nightly cooling can also be programmed. Intelligent summer-circuit for optional ground heating.
- pH monitoring/control: Program up and down pH regulation via CO2-addition (pH-decrease) or via Alkalisation (pH-increase); Nightly decrease can also be programmed.
- Redox monitoring/control
- Conductivity (Salinity) monitoring/control
- Oxygen monitoring/control
- Humidity monitoring/control
- Air temperature monitoring/control
- Measurement of KH or Alkalinity (Coming soon)
- Universally switchable inputs: For pH and ORP; inputs are already compatible for future ion-selective electrodes (e.g., Ca)
- Galvanically isolated sensor inputs: For high measurement sensitivity
- Sensor life monitor: Automatically records total operation hours for all sensors; can be reset as needed.
- Menu-guided calibration for all sensors and probes.
- Sick fish therapy program:
Some fish diseases require a temporary water temperature adjustment. ProfiLux can be programmed to slowly lower the temperature for a set-time. Normal temperature is automatically set after an adjustable time.
- Universal analog and digital inputs
- Level functions: For level sensors, leakage-sensors, automatic water change functions, etc.
- Flow (stream) pump control
Versatile Pump Control
- Independently control up to 16 stream pumps
- Wide selection of flow modes: High/low tide, Surge, Random, and much more
- Variable wave duration: Program wave times from 0.4s…60s in 10 ms steps
- Programmable random-wave length and intensity
- Various wave mode options: Sine wave, right-angled wave, short right-angled wave
- Nocturnal flow: Programmable flow decrease within a desired time range
- Thunderstorm mode
- Feed pause adjustable: Programmable pump behavior during feed pauses
- 3rd party pump compatibility (Tunze®, Hydor Koralia®, Abbyzz®, Royal Exclusiv®, EcoTech®, as well as all pumps with a 1-10V interface)
- Continuous monitoring and control of all water values
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Specialized, efficient, and robust operating system – ProfiLuxOS
- All settings stored in a non-volatile storage (FRAM) – power failures will not cause data loss.
- Battery buffered real-time clock (RTC)
- Programmable memory texts
- Child protection with PIN code
- ProfiLux Aquatic Bus: Fail-safe CAN bus system for data transfer
- Alarm triggered SMS-notification
- Alarm triggered Email-notification
- Redundant Sensors as backup for fail safe operation
- Time monitoring during sensitive operations
- Mitras Lightbar Interface or RS232
- All controllers include high-quality and highly energy efficientgrounded power supplies.
- Our Powerbars have outlets that are built to handle high currents andcritical loads by using special relays (16A at 230V or 16A 115V).
- Each Powerbar socket is independently controllable.
- Controller parts consist of flame retardant components.
- All sensors are laboratory-quality, long-life sensors manufactured in Germany.
- Components are exclusively sourced from renowned manufacturers.
Wide Range of Expansion
- 3 Expansion slots (2x external access, 1x internal access) for Expansioncards with additional sensor inputs, 1-10V outputs, PC interfaces, or Digital inputs.
- Further expansion is possble with our Expansion Boxes
- Up to 64 independently switchable sockets
- Up to 32 sensors and 12 level sensors
- Up to 30 x 1-10V interfaces
- Huge selection of accessories such as SMS Module, dimmable Power Bars, external Touch Display, dimmable LED-Luminaries, LED-Light Bars and Tube-Light Bars, Dosing Pumps, Pump Controller and much more.
- PC-Software: GHL Control Center (GCC)
- ProfiLux iOS and Android Apps
- myGHL cloud service
Additional Features and Functions
- Several controllers can be networked
- Dosing pump control: Supports Gen 1 Doser and Doser 2 series
- Control PropellerBreeze (Adjustable aquarium fan)
- Automatic Water Change
- Maintenance program: Automatically shutdown specfic outlets during the cleaning and maintenance, dimming down the lighting etc.
- Fully customizable reminders
- Therapy program
- Operating hours meter
- Feeding pause
- Burning-in mode for fluorescent tubes
- Power-up delay after power failure
- Programmable Logic
ProfiLux 4 is Easy to use and Always Up-to-Date
Rest assured, ProfiLux 4 is ready for the future. Easily access the controller directly on the device, Smartphone, Tablet, Webserver, myGHL, or PC.
ProfiLux 4 is easily accessible via PC with our free software GHL Control Center. Regardless of your internet status, GHL Control Center can be used with or without the internet.
When connected to the web, you have access to the ProfiLux 4 from your smartphone or tablet using the free ProfiLux App and cloud service myGHL. Even when your away from home, you can check-in on the status of your aquarium and make changes if necessary.
Unmatched Expansion Options
ProfiLux 4 includes a large selection of expansion options to suit the needs of any aquarist. When you need to add more functions, simply add an expansion card to one of the available expansion slots. No need to buy additional modules, just pop the card in and you’re good to go.
Between Expansion Cards and Expansion Boxes, you can expand the ProfiLux to nearly no limit!