- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Aquarium Controller for control of light, temperature and pH. With power supply unit, Temperature Sensor and USB-Cable.
Focused on the Essentials
Compact in Size, Big on Reliability – The ProfiLux Mini offers the same top notch reliability found in our other ProfiLux series controllers and is the successor to the legendary ProfiLux II. Right out of the box, ProfiLux Mini comes equipped with the capability to perform all basic aquatic essentials.
- Measures and controls pH-value
- Measures and controls temperature
- Controls illumination (Dimmable and non-dimmable)
- Controls variable speed stream pumps
- And much more…
With ProfiLux Mini, you can easily simulate natural lighting conditions in your aquarium, the way nature intended. Our automatedlighting control feature provides you with multiple unique lighting capabilities, shown below. When combined with our dimmable luminaires (LED and T5/T8), even more fascinating lighting scenarios are possible.
Operation of the ProfiLux Mini is simple and intuitive. All settings are user friendly and guided by interactive dialog. No programming skills required here!
The ProfiLux Mini is easily accessible via the 6 keys on the device and can also be operated with a PC via USB.
- Simple and intuitive menu-driven operation
- Extensive lighting control:
– 16 dimmable channels
– Simulation of Moon phases, Thunderstorms, and Cloud cover
– Acclimation program
– Weekday-dependent programs
- Measurement and control pH Value
- Measurement and control of temperature
- Control of variable speed current pumps via 1-10 V outputs
- Feeding Pause and maintenance program
- Adjustable reminders
- Universal timers and dosing programs
- Control of a tubular heater, substrate heater and CO2 solenoid
- Child protection via PIN code
- Settings are stored during power loss in nonvolatile memory (EEPROM)
- Operation via convenient PC software (Free of charge)
- No coding required
- Virus proof and specially for aquatics developed operating system ProfiLuxOS by GHL
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 130 x 85 x 25 mm|
|Delivery inclusive||Power Supply Unit, Water Temperature Sensor, USB Cable|
|Measurement and Control|
|Functions and Features|
|1-10 V Interfaces||4|
|Controllable, separately switchable sockets||4|
|Dosing Pump Control||√|
|Stream Pump Control||√|
|Alarm||√, visually and acoustically|