- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
For lush, healthy growth and vibrant colors in your fresh or marine water aquarium.
The Mitras® LX 7000 series is an ultra-bright LED full-spectrum light with an enormous power density (versions 7006/7206 with up to 195 W) that ensures natural brilliant colors (CRI> 95), uniform illumination, and radiant brightness in your aquarium. Equipped with the innovative GHL Power Balancing Technology®, the maximum power of LEDs can be divided into different color channels as needed.
With its incomparably high photosynthetic efficiency, the Mitras® LX 7000 series is unique in the market. As with the Mitras® LX 6000 pendant lights, this is achieved by carefully assembled high-power LEDs.
Developed and manufactured in Germany, the luminaire is characterized by the latest in LED technology and is incredibly efficient and durable. Compared to conventional lighting technology, the luminaire can save approx. 50% energy costs per year.
Sleek, Modernized Design – The new Mitras LX7
The elegant Mitras® LX7 is designed to be used as pendant lights over open aquariums. The installation above the basin can easily be done with the stylish Mitras Flex Mount System or GHL Hanging Kit.
Mitras LX7 may not be used in a closed aquarium below a cover. The clearance between aquarium and Mitras LX 7 must beat least 20 cm (7.9″).
If you are looking for a lumious and powerful alternative for built-in or closed aquariums, we recommend our LED Light Bar Mitras Lightbar.
Outstanding Light Performance
Our first-class product design, technical know-how, and extremely careful selection and assembly of the LEDs ensure outstanding illumination performance.
Mitras LX 7 provides the ideal light spectra for marine and freshwater aquariums. Our full-spectrum luminaire uniquely mixes light to provide plants and corals with high photosynthetic efficiency which promote the lush growth of plants and corals.
Graphic above shows typical PAR measurement for LX 7206:
- Area: 96 x 72 cm (37.8″ x 28.3″)
- Distance: 30 cm (12″)
Selected High-Power LEDs
- Interchangeable LED clusters with 72*high-power LEDs (min. 150 lumens / wattwhite LEDs) for optimum color mixing anduniform illumination.
- Marine version with hyper violet (HV) and UV – LEDs
- LED life > 80,000 hours (LM80)
- Specially selected LEDs from Cree® andOSRAM® of the latest generation (e.g. XPG3, XPE2, Oslon)
- CRI >95
- Our LEDs are operated at the highest efficiency and intentionally not operatedat the maximum possible current. Operating at the max possible current significantly reduces the LED life and energy efficiency. Mitras LX 7 incorporates a larger number of LEDs at reduced power and maximum efficiency.
- You can choose between 2 operation modes: High Output Mode (maximum light output) and High Efficiency Mode (good light output with high efficiency)
*For models with 6 LED clusters.
Manifold Dimming Functions
Very fine Dimming by GHL Perfect Dimming Technology® with over 4000 dimming levels and a dimming ratio of 3000: 1 per light channel (color).
All 9 LED–channels are separately dimmablein up to 4000 steps. In addition to thevariable light spectrum, a variety of functions can also be accomplished:
- Sunrise and sunset (“East to West”-Simulation) over a single or several luminaires
- Cloud simulation (also “gliding” over several lamps)
- Seasonal Lighting >Learn More
- Thunderstorm simulation
- Calendrical lunar-cycle simulation
- Rainy days
Variable Light Spectrum
The professional and free PC operating software GHL Control Center (GCC) allows you to conveniently operate and configure your Mitras® LX7 with the PC.
With GCC, you can easily create your desired illumination program. Light color and illumination intensity can be programmed to vary over the course of the day.
You can either just take over one of theexisting lighting projects for your luminaire, or create your own project from scratch.
Master & Slave Operation
Thanks to the integrated control and the built-in radio module, each luminaire can beused in different ways:
- As Standalone
- As Master: controls one or several other Mitras luminaires
- As Slave: is controlled by a master (other Mitras or ProfiLux)
To control Mitras through a ProfiLux controller, the ProfiLux Wireless Interface (PLM PWC Expansioncard) is required (not included with Mitras LX).
For Marine Water
- Diagram shows Relative Spectral Radiation Power, all LEDs running at 100%
- 1000 K – 24000 K adjustment range of color temperature
- 9200 K center color temperature
- 9 separately dimmable colors, LEDs within each cluster:
2 x Cree XP-E2 blue, 2 x Cree XT-E Cool White, 2 x Cree XT-E Royal Blue, 1 x Osram Oslon SSL true green, 1 x Osram Oslon SSL Sky White, 1 x Osram Oslon SSL Blue-White, 1 x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper red, 1 x Hyper Violet 425 nm, 1 x Ultra Violet 385 nm
- Mitras LX 7206 has 6 clusters (Total of 72 LEDs)