- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Marine Care Test Kit KH / PH
Red Sea’s pH/Alkalinity test kit includes an accurate titration test for KH and a colorimetric test for pH for monitoring these essential parameters in all Marine aquariums. Part of the Marine Care program, the Alkalinity test kit enables accurate dosing of Red Sea's KH-Coralline Gro and Reef Foundation B Buffer Supplements
Important notes for using the Marine Care Program Test Kits
• Before testing clean the glass vials and the large syringe by rinsing it with the water to be tested.
• After testing rinse all syringes and vials with RO or distilled water before storing. If vials are left unwashed a residue can form that will affect the results of future tests. Use a slightly acidic solution such as citric acid to remove the residue.
• In order to ensure an accurate drop size always hold reagent bottle vertically above the test vial, and gently squeeze out each drop .
• Close all reagents tightly immediately after use.
• The test reagents are stable up to the date stated on the pack when stored closed between 15 – 25 °C.
• Store the reagents and color card in the plastic box to prevent damage from prolonged exposure to light.