Get 10% OFF This item when bought with any Aquarium!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
New Jecod DCP Flow Pumps
- Sine Wave controller technology provides super quiet operation
- New Digital Controller- Speed Control Settings Between 30%-100% in 1% increments (DCP4000 has 8 speed controller)
- Digital display of power consumption.
- Suitable for external and internal operation
- Seals for input and output connections
- Improved Head Pressure Performance over DCT Models
- New Enclosed Impeller Design For a more Quiet Operation
- Energy Saving up to 65%
- IC Electronic Detection- Automatic Power Off Protection Upon No Water
- Wear Resistant Ceramic Shaft
- DCP-2500 (23W) Maxiumum flow rate of up to 2,500 litres/hour – adjustable from 750 – 2,500 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-4000 (33W) Maximum flow rate of up to 4,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 1,200 – 4,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-6500 (55W) Maximum flow rate of up to 6,500 litres/hour – adjustable from 1,950 – 6,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-8000 (65W) Maximum flow rate of up to 8,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 2,400 – 8,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-10000 (80W) Maximum flow rate of up to 10,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 3,000 – 10,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-15000 (105W) Maximum flow rate of up to 15,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 4,500 – 15,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- DCP-18000 (145W) Maximum flow rate of up to 18,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 5,400 – 18,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
- Motor protection if rotor is blocked
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- No copper elements
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation – pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- Speed settings (30% – 100%) in 1% steps with power consumption indication – setting is retained if power is lost.
Dimensions: L x W x H (mm):
- DCP-2500 = 131 x 73 x 121
- DCP-4000 = 158 x 80 x 128
- DCP-6500 = 196 x 104 x 163
- DCP-8000 = 196 x 104 x 163
- DCP-10000 = 196 x 104 x 163
- DCP-15000 = 223 x 126 x 192
- DCP-18000 = 223 x 126 x 192
- DCP Pump
- Sine Wave technology Controller
- Power adapter with Uk plug
- Connectors for rigid pipe
- Hosetail Connectors for flexible tube
- Inlet filter