- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
New KH Manager!!
The KHManager is a specialised, app controlled, stand-alone device, which automatically samples and tests your tank water, then calculates and doses a precise volume of KH solution to maintain a constant alkalinity level within your aquarium.
The expandable multi-element dosing functionality uses built-in software to enable you to integrate the KHManager with specific D-D dosing pumps, allowing other elements, such as Calcium and Magnesium, to be automatically calculated and dosed relative to the measured KH usage.
Developed in partnership between D-D and Kamoer for the European market, the KHManager combines Kamoer’s experience in the manufacture of high precision medical grade dosing equipment, with D-D’s knowledge and understanding of the specific requirements for control of the alkalinity within a modern reef aquarium.
The stepper motor-driven pump heads, precision pH probe, twin optical sensors, automatic stirring and flushing protocols are all important features that ensure each test sample is collected, tested and dosed with the greatest possible accuracy. Unexpected high or low readings, (out of trend), are automatically retested to safeguard against sample errors and user-defined limits alert against over or under dosing outside of set parameters.
Automatic and Manual Testing
In the app it is possible to manually perform an immediate test with the KH Manager or to set up a regular automated testing schedule.
Automatic schedules can be programmed to test between 1 and 24 times per day, this can be every day of the week, certain days of the week or a set number of days, giving the user full flexibility.
After each test the result is shown on the units display for quick reference along with the time/date the test was performed, if an automatic schedule is set the time/date of the next test will also be displayed. In the app a full data log is shown for both pH and KH along with any automatic additions of KH buffer solution if the dosing option is activated.
Automated dosing of KH Buffer
Automated KH maintenance can be activated to maintain a stable and consistent level. Once the test has been performed a dedicated built in dosing channel will activate to add a liquid buffer raising the KH in the aquarium to the user defined set point.
The amount of buffer added in one dose can be limited to avoid any large single additions. If the volume to be dosed is higher than the amount allowed in one addition an automatic dosing schedule will be created to break the dose into smaller increments over a period of time and displayed in the app.
Settings in the app allow for the use of the standard Kamoer KH buffer or any other brand of KH buffer solution.
WiFi Cloud or Bluetooth App Control
The KH Manager is fully app controlled through your smart phone or tablet. The free app download is available in both IOS and Android versions.
Using the Kamoer Remote app it is possible to choose between connecting the pump through your home router allowing access to the unit from anywhere in the world or use a local Bluetooth connection to connect directly from your mobile device. Both options will give you full access to all settings.
The app allows calibration, firmware updates (when connected via a home router), testing schedules, data monitoring as well as testing mode and dosing modes to be set.
• Fully automated KH testing and solution dosing functions
• Expandable for automatic multi-element dosing via optional add-on pump
• App controlled by Cloud Wi-Fi or local Bluetooth on IOS or Android devices
• Built-in LCD display screen showing status, progress and real-time testing
• Twin medical grade optical sensors for accurate reagent drop counting
• High precision stepper motor-driven pump heads using PharMed® long-life tubing
• Pump heads can be individually calibrated and easily serviced
• Data and programming stored on unit in case of power or connection loss
• Lab-grade pH probe
• DIN port for connection and expansion with other D-D/ Kamoer dosing pumps
• Colour-coded tubing and ports for ease of identification
• Glass test beaker with automated magnetic stirrer and large stirring bead
• Digital scales and measuring cylinders included for accurate pump calibration
• Real-time clock with battery backup
• Slim, compact housing for easy installation, maintenance and use
• Automatic and manual test mode functions
• 1 – 24 tests per day
• Testing frequency, daily / every ‘X’ days / specific days
• User-defined settings:
– set KH level
– minimum / maximum pH and KH levels
– maximum KH solution additions and intervals
– re-testing in the case of an abnormal high/low reading
– test beaker flushing frequency (up to 10 times per test)
• In-app notifications:
– data reporting on test results and dosing volumes
– graphs showing historical pH and KH test results
– display of test reagent, KH solution and wastewater bottle levels
• Push alerts for abnormal readings or low/high solution levels
• Automatic calibration alerts
• Firmware updatable via the Kamoer Remote app
- 230mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 338mm (H)
- 2.8 inch LCD display
- 24V 1.9A DC Power supply
- 3mm x 5mm PVC tubing
- 1-24 test per day
- 50ml sample volume
- 1-10 times test beaker flushing
- Testing frequency, daily / every ‘X’ days / specific days
- 3 x Stepper motor pump heads
- 1 x Geared motor pump head
- BNC pH probe connector