- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The TMC Vecton V2 UV Sterilisers are a highly effective, easy way of sterilising the water in your aquarium.
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs the new design is made from hardwearing translucent polycarbonate and includes a UV shield to help prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp.
Simple to use inlet and outlet pipes allow simple installation and the four stage hosetail are held in place by screw-on collars, making maintenence simple and easy.
We would advise changing the UV bulb every 6 to 8 months in order to maintain the efficiency of the bulb.
- New design, manufactured from impact resistant, translucent polycarbonate.
- Opposing inlet and outlet for easy installation and connection to the water supply.
- Four stage hosetails for flexible hose from 1/2″ to 1 1/4″, held in place with screw on collars for easy removal when servicing and maintaining unit.
- UV shield to prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp.
- Compact, rigid pipe adaptors, for connection to 32mm, 40mm or 1″ rigid pipe, are available.
- 36 month guarantee.
Vecton 120 Nano
For aquariums up to 120 litres/30 imp gal/35 US gal
Maximum flow/hr: 360 litres/90 imp gal / 105 US gal
Lamp wattage: 6 watts
For aquariums up to 200 litres/50 imp gal/60 US gal
Maximum flow/hr: 680 litres/150 imp gal / 180 US gal
Lamp wattage: 8 watts
For aquariums up to 400 litres/90 imp gal/110 US gal
Maximum flow/hr 1300 litres / 290 imp gal/ 250 US gal
Lamp wattage: 15 watts
For aquariums up to 600 litres/130 imp gal/160 US gal
Maximum flow/hr 1900 litres / 420 imp gal/ 505 US gal
Lamp wattage: 25 watts